Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
The Best part about coming home after a hectic day is that you get to sleep.
To get a Best night's rest, you need a sturdy bed -much like this Queen-sized engineered wood bed.
What's even more appealing than the bed's sleek matte finish is that it has storage units carved into it.
- Engineered wood is created by binding or glueing together at least three thin boards of wood. As a result, your engineered wood furniture will be stable and climate-resistant.
- Particle boards are a type of engineered wood that are manufactured by binding together small wooden chips, sawdust or wood shavings with synthetic resin.
- Furniture made of particle boards are lightweight and sturdy.
- Do not use an overly wet cloth.
- Wipe your engineered wood furniture clean with a lightly dampened cloth doused either with plain water or a mild cleaning product.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality, and color settings.
- Please check the product's dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- Gorevizon, or the Seller delivering the product, will not take up any type of civil work, such as drilling holes in the wall to mount the product.
- In case the product appears to lack shine, wiping the surface with a cloth will help clear the surface of dust particles.
- (*) for furniture category & some home decor items.
|Weight in KG||127.0000|
|Dimension||90cm x 160cm x 221cm|