The Best part about coming home after a hectic day is that you get to sleep.
To get a Best night’s rest, you need a sturdy bed -much like this Queen-sized engineered wood bed.
What’s even more appealing than the bed’s sleek matte finish is that it has storage units carved into it.
- Engineered wood is created by binding or glueing together at least three thin boards of wood. As a result, your engineered wood furniture will be stable and climate-resistant.
- Particle boards are a type of engineered wood that are manufactured by binding together small wooden chips, sawdust or wood shavings with synthetic resin.
- Furniture made of particle boards are lightweight and sturdy.
- Do not use an overly wet cloth.
- Wipe your engineered wood furniture clean with a lightly dampened cloth doused either with plain water or a mild cleaning product.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality, and color settings.
- Please check the product’s dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- Gorevizon, or the Seller delivering the product, will not take up any type of civil work, such as drilling holes in the wall to mount the product.
- In case the product appears to lack shine, wiping the surface with a cloth will help clear the surface of dust particles.
- (*) for furniture category & some home decor items.