, , ,

Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Charcoal Deep Clean Antibacterial Toothpaste, 370g (Pack of 2)

  • An advanced formula toothpaste that fights germs on your teeth, gums, tongue, and cheeks for up to 12 hours
  • “The Dual-Zinc Arginine formula toothpaste also protects against cavities, plaque, sensitive teeth, tartar, enamel damage, staining, gingivitis, and bad breath”
  • This toothpaste has charcoal that provides a Deep Clean.
  • This pack has 2 x 185g tubes of 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten-free toothpaste
  • Recommended usage: Brush thoroughly for 2 minutes, twice a day. Children below the age of 6 to have adult supervision

In stock

530.00 550.00

In stock

“Experience superior protection for your teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums with Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health. Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on your gums, tongue, and cheeks. Just cleaning your teeth isn’t enough. Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste whose breakthrough Dual-Zinc Arginine formula actively seeks out bacteria and fights germs giving you Whole Mouth Clean for 12 hours. It targets plaque, tartar, sensitivity, cavity, bad breath, stains, gingivitis and provides enamel protection. The charcoal in the toothpaste provides deep cleaning. All-round mouth protection in one toothpaste. ”

Sold By : GoRevizon SKU: Co-LA6 Categories: , , ,

WEIGHT                                                370g