Puvi Cold Pressed Groundnut / Peanut Oil (Virgin, Chekku / Ghani) – 1 Litre
- A great, healthier substitute for refined oils – suited for anything from sautéing to deep frying.
- Phytosterols and Resveratrol in Cold Pressed Groundnut oil are extremely beneficial
- Quality groundnut oil helps against premature aging and assists the skin to be wrinkle-free.
- Made with pride by a farmer. Quality is a matter of conscience!
Our groundnut oil is an all purpose, healthy cooking choice. PUVI means Earth, a reminder of the soil we so value. The product comes from a family run business that’s been in agriculture for centuries. We take care to source groundnuts that are not malformed, rotten or stored for a long time (thus avoiding noxious pesticides to keep off pests). The oil is unrefined and clarified naturally. This keeps nutrients intact. The oil may appear a bit cloudy or have tiny sediments at the bottom of the bottle; but it is not a cause of concern. This is not a mass production oil, it’s a really pure handcrafted oil made for the discerning customers who appreciate quality.
- Healthier substitute for refined oils
- Fresh full grained groundnuts chosen for the best aroma
- No-chemical production and storage
- Natural clarification without refining and nutrients intact
- Food’s natural flavour will remain unaltered
- Quality is a matter of conscience. Made with pride by a farmer
PUVI Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil In The Kitchen
Groundnut oil is a perfect choice for healthier frying because it can be heated to a higher temperature than other oils, and this results in lower oil pick up in the food.
It’s a highly saturated vegetable oil, which makes anything cooked in it come out crisp making it the ideal choice for making vadas, samosas and such.
Groundnut oil is most commonly used in all Asian cuisines. A few finely-sliced vegetables, tossed around a sizzling-hot wok or kadai with a dash of groundnut oil makes a super healthy, yet delicious lunch. Add some pre-cooked noodles or chicken or seafood and the dish would taste just as good and still be perfectly light and healthy.
Replacement for refined oil
Puvi Groundnut Oil works well with all kinds of Indian cooking because of its non-intrusive taste. The characteristic neutral flavour and light texture can expand its repertoire into an all-around cooking oil, one that easily pairs with other flavours without overpowering them.
Finding the perfect balance of flavours that suit your palate requires trials. Replace refined oils with Puvi Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil in your food and savouries. This imparts a very mild nutty flavour that we found complementary to most dishes and brings out the best of your food flavours.