Kellogg’s Muesli With 0% Added Sugar, 500g
- Nourishing & Tasty Breakfast Cereal – Say Hello to a delightful breakfast, filled with multigrain goodness that will jump-start your mornings and get you ready for the day. It is infused with the goodness of multigrain and 20% almonds and raisins, making for a nourishing and a tasty meal.
- Made of Five Nutritious Grains – ‘Kellogg’s Muesli 0% Added Sugar’ comes with the goodness of five baked grains (Wheat, Corn, Rice, Barley and Oats) and without any added sugar
- Packed with Nutrients – ‘Kellogg’s Muesli 0% Added Sugar’ is High in Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, and Folate. It is a source of Fibre
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Muesli – Its beauty lies in its simplicity! Have it right out of the bag or have it in a bowl and pour some milk on it or couple it with yogurt. Just take a handful of Kellogg’s Muesli and feel nature’s bounty in its grainy and nutty goodness!
- Naturally Cholesterol Free ‘Kellogg’s Muesli 0% Added Sugar’ is naturally cholesterol-free. You can count on Kellogg’s for a great-tasting, convenient and a nourishing breakfast.
Kellogg’s Muesli 0% Added Sugar is a ready to eat breakfast cereal. It is baked with the goodness of 5 grains and has a generous blend of raisins and crunchy almonds. It is a delightful breakfast filled with multigrain goodness that will jump start your mornings and get you ready for the day. Its beauty lies in its simplicity – Just take a handful of Kellogg’s Muesli and feel the nature’s bounty in its grainy, nutty goodness.
Recipes to Enjoy!
Muesli Mango Smoothie Bowl
Ingredients: 1 cup Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight, ½ cup coconut milk, 1 large ripe mango, 2 ripe bananas chopped and frozen, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1-2 tbsp honey, Dried cranberries, Fresh strawberries, mango & mint leaves for garnish
Step 1: Place chopped mango, bananas, chia seeds, honey and coconut milk in a blender. If you do not have coconut milk, you can use regular milk.
Step 2: Blend at high speed until smooth. Add more coconut milk if required. Once smooth, pour into a bowl.
Step 3: Top it up with Kellogg’s Muesli 20% Nuts Delight, dried cranberries, fresh mango, strawberries and mint leaves.
Step 4: Serve immediately.
Spiced Orange Bircher Muesli
Ingredients: ½ cup Kellogg’s Muesli 0% Added Sugar, ½ orange, ¾ cup almond milk, ½ tsp nutmeg powder, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder, Figs for garnish.
Step 1: Add Kellogg’s Muesli 0% Added Sugar to a mason jar and pour some almond milk on it. If you don’t have almond milk, you can use regular milk as well.
Step 2: Add nutmeg & cinnamon powder and mix the ingredients well. Squeeze half an orange on the mixture. Refrigerate the jar and leave it overnight.
Step 3: Next morning, top up your bircher muesli with figs, chopped walnuts and a dash of honey for natural sweetness. Enjoy the delicious multigrain breakfast
Coconut Muesli Parfait
Ingredients: 100g of Kellogg’s Muesli with 21% Fruit & Nut, 100g frozen coconut Yoghurt, 15g jaggery powder, 10g chia seeds, Fresh passion fruit puree, For garnishing: Fresh raspberries & blueberries, 1 Passion Fruit, 5 ml Honey
Step 1: Whisk frozen coconut yoghurt until smooth in texture. Add powdered jaggery as per the desired sweetness. Set aside to cool.
Step 2: Prepare the parfait by layering verrine glasses with chilled coconut yoghurt, chia seeds and Kellogg’s 21% Fruit & Nut Muesli. Pour in freshly squeezed passion fruit juice.
Step 3: Garnish with fresh berries and passion fruit. Drizzle some honey on top. Enjoy your Muesli Coconut Parfait!