GoRevizon Wood Partition | Khadi Jali Room dividers | Wooden Room Separators for Living Area
- Perfect for dividing rooms for privacy or to add more decorating options to your space.
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen with traditional antique style finish (Hand Buffed)
- Size: each panel – 72 x 20 (height x width) approx. In inches (total front width: 80 inches approx)
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans with hand-buffing: 3 Panel Wooden Room Divider (Mango Wood Frame and MDF Design)
- Care Instructions-Wipe Clean With A Cloth, No Water
The screen dividers are used by many to make the partition in the room. Sometimes while working at home you need some privacy from your children or family member. You can use a screen divider around your working place and divide the room into two parts. So the person who is looking at you knows that you are busy with something and not interested in having a conversation with them. You can use a screen divider for the changing room. Place in the corner of the wall and make it a changing room. When your children are growing you need privacy, so use a screen divider as a quick changing room. Screen dividers are useful for many purposes. It can be used as the privacy screen, room partition, or normal decorative element in your home.