Orient Electric Fabrijoy DIFJ10BP 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue)
- Heavy non-stick coated du pont American heritage soleplate
- Silver layered thermostats contacts for longer life
- 1000 watts heavy soleplate for durability and high performance
- 360-degree swivel cord for turning around angles and uniform ironing
- LED indicator with temperature control feature for sensitive clothes
- Button grove to prevent buttons from breakage
- Cord winder for easy storage
- Fabric selector knob
- Heating Element: G Shape
- Power Supply: 230 V 50 Hz AC with Earthing
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Includes: Dry iron and User manual
- Country of Origin: India
The Orient electric fabrijoy dry iron with plastic body comes with an array of features to give you the best ironing experience. Light in weight, easy to use and highly effective on creases, fabrijoy dry iron guarantees smooth performance every time. If you are looking for lightweight, quality dry iron for your daily ironing needs, look no further than the Orient electric fabrijoy dry iron. The high quality non-stick American heritage sole plate makes sure that this iron glides easily and effortlessly on all types of fabrics. The C-type heating element further ensures uniform heat distribution. It consumes only 1000 watts of power and heats up in no time to deliver best ironing results while saving you time. The 360-degree swivel cord allows you to move the iron in any direction with utmost ease, thereby allowing for faster and effective ironing. The temperature control knob allows you to select the best temperature setting according to the type of fabric. It also comes with a Neon lamp indicator.
Troubleshooting for Iron Not Heating (in chronological order)
- Ensure the iron is plugged-in to power socket properly & turn the thermostat dial to maximum and check if it works.
- Plugin the in another socket which you are sure is in working condition.
- Do not open the iron, give a call to customer care.