Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- This is a sacred as well as decorative Kalsh with Nandi seated all over its top.
- Nandi is the name for the bull which serves as the mount (Sanskrit: Vahana) of the god Shiva and as the gatekeeper of Shiva and Parvati.
- In Hindu Religion, he is the chief guru of eighteen masters (18 Siddhar) including Patanjali and Thirumular.
- The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality and color settings.
- Please check the product's dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- Gorevizon, or the Seller delivering the product, will not take up any type of civil work, such as drilling holes in the wall to mount the product.
- In case the product appears to lack shine, wiping the surface with a cloth will help clear the surface of dust particles.
- (*) for furniture category & some home decor items.
|Weight in KG||1.2000|
|Dimension||10.16CM X 8.89 CM X 7.62 CM|
Write Your Own Review