Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Premium quality engineered wood structure which has had more than 20 safety an
- Smooth edges for protection against accidental scrapes and cuts
- Durable and sturdy bed frame that has been tested over 21,000 cycles for 100kg
- Safe bed edges certified by testing over 10,000 cycles for 100kg weight
- Capable of withstanding loads of up to 225kg
- Elegant caramel mahogany finish which gives it a glossy look and makes it easy
- Made with high quality European standard particle board for durability
- Tested for resistance against humidity to ensure longevity
- Free from harmful chemicals and toxins to facilitate safe use
- Do not move or push without dismantling. Avoid using wet cloth to wipe furniture for better care
The elegant Solimo Engineered single bed is made using premium quality engineered wood with a sleek caramel mahogany finish. Its smoothed edges and functional design complement the decor along with adding to the utility.
Durable and Safe
The cabinet is made from European standard particle board and is certified for quality and safety after more than 15 different tests. The durability of the bed is checked with 21000 cycles of testing. The bed has no sharp edges or burrs to prevent accidental scrapes or injuries. It is made using materials that are free from harmful chemicals or toxins such as lead, PCP, and formaldehyde, making it a safe addition to your home.
For long term durability, check all fittings regularly and re-tighten as necessary. To clean the surfaces of your bed, use a damp cloth. To ensure long term durability, never allow any liquid to stay on its surfaces. It may cause the wood to warp, and the finish to delaminate. Ensure that the bed is not constantly dragged or pulled.
|Weight in KG||47.0000|
|Dimension||208 x 106 x 79 cm|