GoRevizon Natraj the Dancing Shiva Statue .
Nataraja is a depiction of the Hindu god Shiva as the cosmic ecstatic dancer. His dance is called Tandavam or Nadanta, depending on the context of the dance. The pose and artwork is described is such as the Anshumadbhed agama and Uttarakamika agama, the dance relief or idol featured in all major Hindu temples.
- The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality, and color settings.
- Please check the product's dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- Gorevizon, or the Seller delivering the product, will not take up any type of civil work, such as drilling holes in the wall to mount the product.
- In case the product appears to lack shine, wiping the surface with a cloth will help clear the surface of dust particles.
- (*) for furniture category & some home decor items.
|Weight in KG||0.2800|
|Dimension||25cm x 20cm x 6cm|
|Product Type||Religious Idols|
|Enable Shipping Availability Check||Enabled|
|Enable Cash on delivery Availability Check||Disabled|